FREE SHIPPING on all orders, no minimum!

Woolite Gentle Cycle Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sparkling Falls Scent, 100 oz/ 50 loads

Woolite Gentle Cycle Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sparkling Falls Scent, 100 oz/ 50 loads

Vendor
Woolite
Regular price
Sold out
Sale price
$24.79
Unit price
per 
SKU: 1451545

Qty Buy More, Save More!
3 5% Off
6 10% Off

We all have clothes that we want to keep for a long time. It can be disappointing that no matter how carefully clothes are washed in the machine, they still may shrink, stretch, fade, and lose that new fit and feel over time! Woolite Gentle Cycle detergent is free of harsh ingredients, like bleach and enzymes, so it gives all the clothes you love the right balance of clean and care. The Woolite® formula not only removes metal ions that can cause color change during the wash cycle, but also protects the fibers to keep the perfect fit even after 30 washes! With Woolite Gentle Cycle laundry detergent, you can keep all the clothes you love looking like new for longer. 

  • 50 loads. In standard & HE washers. HE - high efficiency. Keeps clothes looking like new longer. Helps protect your everyday clothes by not causing fading, shrinking, or stretching. Woolite Washed clothes look like new longer. Our Home, Our Planet: Save Energy: Great results even in cold water! Made in USA.
  • Helps protect from fading, shrinking, or stretching
  • Keep your clothes looking like new up to 30 washes
  • Designed for use in both regular and high-efficiency machines
  • Safe to use on both whites and colors
  • New name for Woolite Everyday - same great formula

 

Directions:

For Best Results: Medium load washes: Fill between lines 2 and 3. Machine Wash: Select appropriate washing cycle. Follow the garment label instructions for water temperature. For Top-loaders: Fill machine with water. Pour Woolite into water. Add garments. For Front-Loaders: Pour Woolite into dispenser/drawer.

 

Warnings:

Eye irritant. Read precautions on back. Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. May be severely irritating to eyes. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin. Contains surfactants. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. IF swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.