Woolite Dark Care Laundry Detergent, Midnight Breeze Scent, 50 oz/ 33 Loads

Woolite Dark Care Laundry Detergent, Midnight Breeze Scent, 50 oz/ 33 Loads

Vendor
Woolite
Regular price
Sold out
Sale price
$9.19
Unit price
per 
SKU: 1420505

Qty Buy More, Save More!
3 5% Off
6 10% Off

Designed for use in all regular and high-efficiency washing machines, Woolite Darks high efficiency liquid laundry detergent has a special formula that cleans all types of fabrics and helps maintain the original color intensity of your jeans and dark clothes without causing fading, shrinking or stretching, so dark colors stay vivid and clothes look like new for longer. 

  • 33 loads in standard & HE washers. Clothes like new even after 20 washes! Keeps clothes looking new longer. Helps protect your dark clothes by not causing fading, shrinking, or stretching. Woolite washed clothes look like new, longer. Our home, our planet. Save Energy: Great results even in cold water! Made in USA.
  • 33 laundry loads
  • Cleans and cares for jeans and dark fabrics
  • Works in standard and high efficiency HE washers
  • Does not cause fading, shrinking or stretching
  • Ultimate protection for darks with refreshing midnight breeze scent


Directions:

For Best Results: Medium Load Washes: Fill between lines 2 and 3. Machine Wash: Select appropriate washing cycle. Follow the garment label instructions for water temperature. For Top-Loaders: Fill machine with water. Pour Woolite into water. Add garments. For Front-Loaders: Pour Woolite into dispenser/drawer.

 

Warnings:

Eye irritant. Read precautions on back. Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. May be severely irritating to eyes. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin. Contains surfactants. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.