|Heading||Recommended the most by doctors and used the most by hospitals.|
|Purpose||Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer|
|Manufacturer||J & J|
|Active Ingredients||In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 mg|
|Directions||Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).|
Click here for more infoCarnauba Wax*; Castor Oil*; Corn Starch; FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol*; Powdered Cellulose; Pregelatinized Starch; Propylene Glycol; Shellac; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Titanium Dioxide; *Contains One or More of These Ingredients
Click here for more infoTemporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, muscular aches, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. Temporarily reduces fever. Contains no aspirin.
Click here for more infoLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.