|Heading||Recommended the most by doctors and used the most by hospitals.|
|Purpose||Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer|
|Manufacturer||J & J|
|Active Ingredients||Per Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 mg|
|Directions||Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use more for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.|
Click here for more infoCarnauba Wax*; Castor Oil*; Cellulose; Corn Starch; FD&C Red #40; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol*; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Titanium Dioxide; * Contains One or More of These Ingredients
Click here for more infoTemporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, muscular aches, premenstrual and menstrual cramps; temporarily reduces fever. How TYLENOL products are different: Recommended the most by doctors and used the most by hospitals. Aspirin free. Unlikely to cause the gastric irritation often associated with aspirin, naproxen sodium or even ibuprofen.
Click here for more infoAlcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.