Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Stick is for treating stains now and washing later. Its enzyme level helps prevent tough stains from setting in. This stain stick may be used with other laundry additives and works in all temperatures. It is also safe for colorfast washables. This product is perfect for traveling.
- Treat now, wash later! 1st time stain removal. Treat now, wash later! - Simply apply the stain stick when stains occur and wash up to 7 days later at your convenience. Perfect for Traveling - Stain Stick meets TSA (TSA - Transportation Security Administration) carry-on 3-1-1 size requirements. Treat while on vacation and wash upon your return. Hints from the Experts: May be used with other laundry additives. Safe for all colorfast washables and works in all temperatures. Always test garment before using by applying to an inconspicuous area. Not recommended for use on khaki, fluorescent clothing or washable silk. Do not treat garment while wearing. Certain stains like rust, dried paint, permanent ink, or bleach damage may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover. Contains no phosphorus. Our home. Our planet. Save Energy: Great results even in cold water! Health. Hygiene. Home. Made in Canada.
- Meets Transportation Security Administration carry-on size requirements
- May be used with other laundry additives
- Safe for all colorfast washables
- Works in all temperatures
1. Apply Spray 'N Wash Laundry Pre-Treater Stain Stick onto the stain, rubbing into fabric, and covering stain completely. 2. Wait 1 minute or up to a week before washing. 3. Wash according to care label instructions in the warmest water recommended. Apply & leave for up to 1 week.
Caution: Eye and skin irritant. Read precautions on back. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: Eye and skin irritant. Do not get in eyes or on skin. Wash hands immediately after use. First Aid: In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, get medical attention. In case of skin contact, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Contains surfactants and enzymes.