Schiff Calcium combines calcium and Vitamin D3 to promote bone and teeth health and healthy muscle, nerve, hormone and enzyme function.* Calcium is an essential nutrient for a body and supplementing with adequate Calcium and Vitamin D are important factors that may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.* Vitamin D has been found to help regulate the absorption of calcium in the body making it a good combination. The recommended serving size is 2 softgels daily. Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency. *These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 2 softgels provides 1200mg of Calcium and 800 IU of Vitamin D
- Calcium carbonate promotes strong bones and teeth and assits muscle, nerve, hormone and enzyme function
- Magnesium helps promote cardiovascular health
- Vitamin D3 and magnesium regulate the absorption of calcium carbonate
- Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Softgel (Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Titanium Dioxide), Soy Lecithin, Beeswax.
Directions: Take two (2) softgels daily of for best results, take one (1) softgel twice daily with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Warnings: Contains soy. Keep out of reach of children. Note: If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician.