For old and new scars
- Reduces redness
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars
- Recommended by plastic surgeons
- For prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
- This 20G tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches/7.5-10cm
- Kelo-cote® is also for use on children or people with sensitive skin
80% of patients rated Kelo-cote's® effectiveness as good/very good on a wide range of scars.
Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof silicone gel that is colorless and odorless. When used as directed, Kelo-cote® has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars, as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Kelo-cote® is effective for both old and new scars, and may help in the prevention of excessive and abnormal scar formation.
As the scare treatment of choice for over ten years, Kelo-cote® is recommended by physicians and preferred by patientsIngredients:Polysiloxanes, Silicone Dioxide