Technology Used by Hospitals and Plastic Surgeons
- Flattens, softens and fades scars from c-sections and other surgeries
- Protects delicate scar area while alleviating itching and tenderness
- Comfortable, ultra-thin fabric that breathes for optimal comfort
- Latex & Drug Free
- Self-adhesive - Reusable - Washable
ScarAway medical grade silicone scar sheets are made with patented advanced Silon technology, the latest innovation used by plastic surgeons and hospitals around the world, and are designed especially for c-section scars.
ScarAway uses patented Silon technology, which mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin. Research suggests that Silon acts to hydrate scar tissue, which in turn works to soften the scar, reducing its development and causing it to fade away.
Comfortable to Wear
Each ultra-thin ScarAway sheet is make with a patented material that provides a unique combination of breathability, flexibility, washibility and adhesiveness; and has a silky soft fabric backing for optimal comfort and protection, even under clothing. It may also be worn under compression garments. ScarAway is so comfortable, you may forget you're wearing it.
- Restores skin to a more natural texture and color
- Minimizes formation of new scars
- Perfectly shaped for scars resulting from c-section - no need to cut or modify, we've made it easy for new moms
Contours smoothly to your body. Removes gently without pulling or tugging on delicate skin.