- PeriGuard is an Antimicrobial Ointment and Skin Protectant used to treat patients in Hospitals and Nursing Homes who suffer from Incontinence.
- This Latex Free and Vitamin Enriched Perineal Care Product should be considered as part of a prevention program to treat patients with Dry Skin and Rashes which can occur in the Perineum Region.
- PeriGuard antimicrobial ointment protects skin with Zinc Oxide: which aids in the prevention of diaper rash in incontinence patients PeriGuard Antimicrobial Ointment contains Vitamins A, D, and E.
- When PeriGuard is applied, it leaves skin both soft and supple.
- The skin of the patient can breathe, and the skin can be effectively monitored by the staff of the Nursing Home or Hospital.
- If a diaper rash is already present in the patient, PeriGuard should be used to effectively treat the diaper rash.
- Due to PeriGaurd's Antimicrobial Properties it can help to prevent further infection of the patient, also.
- Contains Zinc Oxide for treatment and prevention of diaper rash from incontinence.
- Protects skin and prevents irritation from urine and feces.
- Leaves skin soft.
- Keep out of reach of children.