|Heading||The #1 pharmacist recommended over-the-counter acne treatment.|
|Active Ingredients||Benzoyl Peroxide 10%|
|Directions||Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying. Cover entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow OXY Spot Treatment to dry, then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor. Avoid storing at temperatures above 100 degrees F.|
Click here for more infoAnhydrous Citric Acid; Butylene Glycol; Carbomer Homopolymer; Diazolidinyl Urea; Dimethicone; Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates; Edetate Disodium; Glycerin; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone; Portulaca Oleracea Extract; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Silica; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Hydroxide; Xanthan Gum
Click here for more infoTreats and helps prevent acne pimples. Attack acne head on with the bacteria-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide. The vanishing formula goes on white and dries clear, so you're ready to face anything. Specially formulated to: unblock pores, absorb oil, reduce redness.
Click here for more infoFor external use only. Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use may increase dryness or irritation of skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used. Irritation my develop, such as redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth. IT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe and continues. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.