FREE SHIPPING on all orders, no minimum!

New-Skin Liquid Bandage Spray 1 oz

New-Skin Liquid Bandage Spray 1 oz

Vendor
New-Skin
Regular price
$8.25
Sale price
$8.25
Unit price
per 
SKU: 1194345

Qty Buy More, Save More!
3 5% Off
6 10% Off

Heading The bandage that stays on.
Purpose Antiseptic
Manufacturer Medtech Prod
Active Ingredients 8-Hydroxyquinoline 1%
Directions Clean affected area. Spray a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. To remove, apply more New-Skin and quickly wipe off. Fingernail polish remover may dissolve New-Skin. Store at room temperature away from heat. May temporarily sting upon application. Do not allow to come into contact with floors, countertops or other finished surfaces - will stain.
Inactive Ingredients Click here for more infoAcetone; Alcohol 4.2%; Isobutane-Propane (Propellant); Oil of Cloves; Pyroxylin Solution
hide
Uses Click here for more infoFirst aid to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes. New-Skin Spray is for larger areas, such as legs and arms. New-Skin dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof and lets skin breathe. Completely covers the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs. Try New-Skin Liquid for smaller areas. Protects cuts and scrapes. Prevents and protects blisters. Helps prevent the formation of calluses. Covers painful hangnails. Particularly useful for bowlers, golfers, tennis players, fishermen and musicians.
hide
Warnings Click here for more infoFor external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use: in the eyes; longer than one week unless directed by a doctor; on infected areas or wounds that are draining; with other first aid products such as lotions or creams; over sutures; on mucous membranes. Ask a doctor before use if you have: deep puncture wounds, deep cuts, animal bites, serious bleeding, diabetes, poor circulation, serious burns. When using this product: do not puncture or incinerate-contents under pressure; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition persists or gets worse; infection occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
hide