FREE SHIPPING on all orders, no minimum!

Neo-Synephrine Nasal Decongestant Spray Regular Strength 0.50 oz

Neo-Synephrine Nasal Decongestant Spray Regular Strength 0.50 oz

Regular price
$8.15
Sale price
$8.15
Unit price
per 
SKU: 1202965

Qty Buy More, Save More!
3 5% Off
6 10% Off

Heading Goes right to the core of your congestion.
Purpose Nasal Decongestant
Manufacturer Bayer Inc
Active Ingredients Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.5 %
Directions Use only as directed. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Other Information: Store at room temperature. Protect from light.
Inactive Ingredients Click here for more infoAnhydrous Citric Acid; Benzalkonium Chloride; Purified Water; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Citrate
hide
Uses Click here for more infoTemporarily relieves nasal congestion: Due to common cold. Due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis). Temporarily relieves stuffy nose. Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes. Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose. Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Fast relief of nasal congestion, sinus congestion, sinus pressure. Pharmacist recommended. Non-drowsy.
hide
Warnings Click here for more infoAsk a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease. High blood pressure. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. Temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge. Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
hide