Soothing, No Burning or Stinging
- Drug free
- Nasal & sinus care
- 5 years of conditional manufacturer's warranty
- 120 days money back guarantee
- One irrigator
- 30 packets
- 3 AA batteries
- Educations brochure
- Instructions for use
- Soothing, no burning or stinging, large volume & low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, moisturization & daily nasal hygiene
- Preservative, drug, iodine, BPA, gluten and latex free
- Premixed packets of USP grade sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate (purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH balanced & isotonic or hypertonic with two or more packets
- Pulsatile flow
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
Principles of Nasal Irrigation
- Nasal irrigation involves flushing the nasal passages with a saline solution. By washing away excess mucus, as well as allergens, nasal irrigation can reduce inflammation and relieve congestion, runny nose and post-nasal drip. It has also been found to reduce infection and decrease the need for sinus medications.
- NeilMed® Sinugator™ Pulsating Nasal Wash is an easy to use system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive and pulsatile pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Nasal rinsing has been proven to be effective.
#1 Physician Recommended System
- There is a consensus among many ear nose and throat specialist at leading medical institutions in the USA, Canada, Austrilia, New Zealand, and the UK along with lots of medical research that positive pressure nasal irrigation systems provide the most relief to users suffering from allergies and sinus disease. The NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ Kit system is the #1 recommended positive pressure system by ENT and Allergy specialists.