Nature's Bounty Turmeric is standardized to contain 93% Curcuminoids, plant-based antioxidants. Antioxidants help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.* Free radicals contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn can lead to the premature aging of cells. Turmeric is an herb with a long history of use in India.
- Standardized to Contain 93% Curcuminoids
- Helps Support Antioxidant Health*
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener,
- No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose
- Helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body
- A high intake of turmeric may be linked to brain health
- No Soy, No Calcium, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.