We make it all better!
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
5.0 mL: Acetaminophen 160 mg
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Shake well before using. Find the right dose on the chart below (if possible, use weight to determine dosing; otherwise, use age). Only use the enclosed AccuSafe syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child. Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle. Pull back syringe until filled to prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (toward the inner cheek). If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning). Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance. Dosage: Under 24 lbs, under 2 yrs: Ask a doctor. 24-35 lbs, 2-3 yrs: 5.0 mL. 36-47 lbs, 4-5 yrs: 7.5 mL. Store at 20-25 degrees C (67-77 degrees F). AccuSafe dosing device enclosed.
Click here for more infoTemporarily: Reduces fever. Relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache. Medicated for infants. No artificial flavors, alcohol, saccharin, aspirin or ibuprofen. Gluten free. AccuSafe system for safe and accurate dosing.
Click here for more infoLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount. With other drugs containing acetaminophen. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Do not use: With any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. When using this product DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE; taking more than the recommended dosage (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage. Stop use and ask a doctor if: New symptoms occur. Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days. Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.