What it is: Nourish your heat-damaged hair while reviving your scalp with this ultra-conditioning hair mask. Infused with charcoal, volcanic ash, tea tree oil, and camelia leaf extract, it moisturizes, repairs and restores oil balance on the scalp leaving hair silky soft, smooth and manageable.
What it does: This unique 2-step treatment mask delivers an abundance of nutrients to replenish moisture and gently cleanse hair follicles to help strengthen and smooth hair. The deep conditioning cream is applied to clean, damp hair and evenly distributed. Once the self-heating, foil cap is put on, the warmth generated within the cap helps activate the restorative treatment.
- KEY BOTANICALS INGREDIENTS: Charcoal Powder: Charcoal works as a magnet to draw out impurities and dirt from the scalp and help balance oil.
Volcanic Ash: Rich in minerals, this natural cleanser lifts out impurities, detoxes the scalp helping balance oil.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: Tea tree oil has proven effective in combating bacteria that helps unclog hair follicles, soothe the scalp and encourages hair growth.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Dimethicone, Steartrimonium Chloride, Beeswax, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silk Amino Acids, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Charcoal Powder, Peat Water, Volcanic Ash, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
How to use:
· After shampooing, gently remove excess moisture from hair. Apply Step 1 evenly to hair.
· Gather hair and cover with hair cap from Step 2. Ensure hair cap is snug around the head by adjusting.
· For better absorption, gently massage the scalp.
· After 10-15 minutes, remove the hair mask and rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
· For best results, use twice a week for badly damaged hair.