FREE SHIPPING on all orders, no minimum!

LiceFreee! Lice Killing Hair Spray 6 oz

LiceFreee! Lice Killing Hair Spray 6 oz

Vendor
LiceFreee!
Regular price
$13.25
Sale price
$13.25
Unit price
per 
SKU: 1193220

Qty Buy More, Save More!
3 5% Off
6 10% Off

Heading A safe way to kill lice without potentially toxic pesticides.
Purpose Homeopathic
Manufacturer Tec-Labs
Active Ingredients Natrum Muriaticum 2X (Sodium Chloride USP)
Directions Shake well. Hold bottle 4-6 inches from head; spray on dry hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown. Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product. Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired. For best results, allow product to air dry naturally, do not rinse out. Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up. For body and crab lice, spray on affected areas and let dry. Store at 59 - 86 degrees F (15 -30 C).
Inactive Ingredients Click here for more infoBenzyl Alcohol; Fragrance; Poloxamer 188; Purified Water
hide
Uses Click here for more infoFor the treatment of: head lice, pubic (crab) lice, body lice. 100% effective in killing lice and eggs.* Starts working on contact. Convenient, no rinse formula. No harmful pesticide residue. Includes a stainless steel comb. Patent pending formula kills lice and nits through dehydration. Herbal spice scent makes application pleasant for parent and child. Safe for repeated applications. *In vitro testing shows LiceFreee Spray is 100% effective in killing both lice and nits when used as directed.
hide
Warnings Click here for more infoFor external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have: infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes. When using this product: do not use in or near the eyes; close eyes while product is being applied; do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur; tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away; if it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use. Stop use and ask a doctor if: skin irritation or infection is present or develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
hide