At Jane Carter our mission is to create products that are suited for all hair types. We believe beauty starts from the inside, out, and we make it our mission to help our customers overcome their hair care challenges. Our Leave-In Conditioner Spray is a great addition to your hair care routine to help lock in moisture and control frizz! Our specially made formula also has this product double as a heat and sun protectant.
- WHAT IT DOES: Use our Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner Spray to help instantly penetrate the base of the hair to help lock in moisture.
- HEAT PROTECTANT: Regulates heat styling and creates a protective barrier when using heat appliances. Doubles as a sunscreen and resists humidity while reducing frizz.
- HOW TO USE: Spray on wet hair and brush through. After drying spray again to add more moisture, reduce dryness, and improve manageability and shine.
- HAIR TYPE: For hair types, especially dry, fragile, color treated or relaxed hair. Works especially well on children's hair.
- MEET JANE: At Jane Carter Solutions, we take pride in being an all inclusive hair brand, meaning our products are suited for all hair types. We believe that beauty starts from the inside, out, so we make it our mission to assist our customers in overcoming all their hair care challenges.
Use it daily as a re-hydrator. Mist your hair in the morning and evening, and it's great for flat ironing or roller setting fine hair. Spray Leave-In-Conditioner from the roots to the ends. Comb through gently and style as desired. Use Natural Hold Spray Gel for extra protection during heat styling.
Deionized Water, Extracts of: Aloe Vera, Comfrey, Watercress, Myrrh, Panthenol, Anthemis Noblis Flower (Camomile), Symphytum Officinal Leaf (Comfrey), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) ,Humulus Lupulus (Hops), Lawsonia Inermis (Henna), Certified Organic Essential Oils: Lemon, Vanilla Extract, Polyquarternium11, Soyamid DEA, PPG30, Cetyl Ether, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, Phenoxyethanol.