|Active Ingredients||Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 4.0% W/V|
|Directions||Skin wound and general skin cleansing: Thoroughly rinse the area to be cleansed with water. Apply the minimum amount of HIBICLENS necessary to cover the skin's or wound area and wash gently. Rinse thoroughly. Surgical hand scrub: Wet hands and forearms with water. Scrub for 3 minutes with about 5 mL of HIBICLENS with a brush. Rinse thoroughly under running water. Repeat. Dry thoroughly. Personnel hand wash: Wet hands with water. Dispense about 5 mL of HIBICLENS into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 15 seconds. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Preoperative skin preparation. Apply HIBICLENS liberally to surgical site and swab for at least 2 minutes. Dry with a sterile towel. Repeat. Dry with a sterile towel.|
Click here for more infoFragrance; Isopropyl Alcohol 4% W/V; Purified Water; Red 40; And Other Ingredients in a Nonalkaline Base
Click here for more infoAntimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Personnel hand wash. Preoperative skin preparation. Hibiclens continues to kill germs up to 6 hours after washing. Hibiclens prevents skin infections thereby reducing the risk of cross-infection. Gentle to skin. Hibiclens has antiseptic activity and a persistent antimicrobial effect with rapid bactericidal activity against a wide range of microorganisms. Great for: hand washing, general and skin wound cleanser, pre-surgical skin prep, surgical hand scrub.
Click here for more infoFor external use only. Do not use: if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in the preparation; as a patient preoperative skin preparation of the head or face; in contact with the menines; in the genital area; on wounds that involve more than the superficial layers of skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures, or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums; if contact occurs in any of these areas, rinse with cold water right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs and lasts for 72 hours. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.