Breastfed infants may get only 15% of the recommended level of vitamin D,† which is why Enfamil D-Vi-Sol is designed to complement your breast milk with the AAP-recommended daily amount in a 1 mL dose. Enfamil vitamins can be easily given by dispensing directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance. All Enfamil Pediatric Vitamins are gluten-free and have no artificial colors or artificial flavors. †The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 1 2/3 fl oz
- Contains daily recommended value of Vitamin D for Breastfed Infants 0 months and up
- This liquid Vitamin D helps infants absorb Calcium and develop strong bones and teeth
- 66% of infants 4-6 months old DO NOT consume 400 IU of Vitmain D through their formula per day
- From the maker of Enfamil which is also the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Infant Formula Brand
- Does not contain artificial colors and flavors and is also Gluten-free
- Easy to use dropper to dispense directly into the mouth or mixed with other foods (breast milk, formula, juice, cereal etc.) to increase acceptance; 50 uses for 50 ml