|Heading||They keep going, and going, and going.|
Click here for more infoFor use in watches, calculators, handheld devices, keyless entry devices, home medical devices, and more.
Click here for more infoRisk of fire. Battery can explode or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed or exposed to fire or high temperature. Keep out of reach of children, keep in original package until ready to use and dispose of used battery promptly. If swallowed, promptly see doctor; have doctor phone (202) 625-3333 collect. California only: Perchlorate material - special handling may apply, see www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate.