Cepacol Antibacterial Mouthwash Kills the germs that cause bad breath, reduces plaque and freshens breath. Cepacol Mouthwash is the #1 Brand in hospitals* and is great for daily oral care, or as directed by your doctor for a clean slate.
- Other Information: This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing. Store at room temperature (68-77 degrees F) (20-25 degrees C). Protect from humidity. Misc: CPC-antigingivitis/antiplaque oral rinse. Kills germs that cause bad breath. Antibacterial (kills germs that cause bad breath). Reduces plaque. Freshens breath. No. 1 brand in hospitals. Contains FD&C Yellow 5.
- Antibacterial multi-protection mouthwash
- #1 Brand in hospitals
- Reduces plaque and freshens breath
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- CPC - antigingivits and antiplaque oral rinse
Directions: To Open: Squeeze both raised finger pads on cap and continue to squeeze while turning. To Close: Turn cap until it locks completely. Adults and children 12 years of age and older, vigorously swish 20 milliliters or rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Children 6 years to under 12 years of age, supervise use. Children under 6 years of age, do not use.
Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (0.05%). Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol (14% v/v), Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Eucalyptus Oil, Polysorbate 80, Methyl Salicylate, Cinnamon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Anhydrous, Menthol, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Yellow 5.
Warnings: Other warnings: Stop use and ask a dentist if gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks; you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth (these may be signs of symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease). Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed seal over cap is torn or missing.