- Bromidrosis foot powder is used for indications of both bromidrosis and hyperhydrosis.
- Combines the astringency of alum with the tremendous absorbency of bentonite and talcum
- A cool, soothing foot powder containing the triple action of: Potassium Alum, an astringent that retards perspiration; Bentonite, the absorption agent that absorbs eighteen times its own weight in moisture; and the highest grade Talc available.
- Potassium Alum, Bentonite, Talc.
- Dust on feet once or twice daily.
- If undue skin irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.