Get the Most from Your Brita® Pitcher
- Small 6 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher with 1 Advanced Filter
- 1 Water Filter Can Replace up to 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles
- Helps Reduce Chlorine Taste & Odor, Zinc, Copper, Mercury & Cadmium, Often Found in Tap Water
- BPA-Free Pitcher with Easy-Fill Lid & Smooth Handle
- Electronic Filter Indicator Helps You Track When to Change the Water Filter
Enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon with this Brita® Space Saver Water Filter Pitcher in a refreshing white shade. This home water filter system helps reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, often found in tap water. For optimal performance, the electronic indicator helps you know when to replace the advanced filter, which can be changed quickly and leaves no black flecks in your water. This filter pitcher features a flip-top lid for no-fuss refilling and a smooth basic handle to support easier pouring. The small, 6-cup capacity is perfect for use at home, in the dorm or at work and the streamlined design helps maximize space on a countertop or in the refrigerator. Plus 1 water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, helping to cut down on plastic waste and save you money. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita®.
Direction: Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first 3 pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.