- As a dietary supplement for patients with magnesium and/or Vitamin B 6 deficiencies resulting from malnutrition, alcoholism, magnesium depleting drugs, chemotherapy, and inadequate nutritional intake or absorption.
- Also, increases urinary magnesium levels.
Magnesium Supplement with Pyridoxine HCL. Each tablet supplies 362mg of magnesium; Magnesium 362mg.
D&C yellow No. 10, FD&C yellow No. 6 (sunset yellow), hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, and water.
One tablet daily or as directed by a physician.
- Do not take this product if you are presently taking a prescription drug without consulting your physician or other health professional.
- Ask a physician before use if you have kidney disease or if you are on a magnesium-restricted diet.
- Excessive dosage may cause laxation.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not take this product if you are presently taking a prescription drug without consulting your physician or other health professional.