- Balmex Diaper Rash Ointment (Zinc Oxide) with Aloe & Vitamin E.
- Balmex, Diaper Rash creamy formula provides a protective barrier to neutralize irritants than can cause diaper rash.
- Balmex, Diaper Rash Ointment helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Soothes the rash, Promotes Healing, Wipes off Easily, Fresh Baby Scent.
- Balmex goes on smooth, wipes off easily, and has a pleasant, baby scent.
- contains: Zinc Oxide 11. 3% (Skin Protectant).
- Aloe Vera Gel, Balsam (Specially Purified Balsam Peru), Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E Acetate).
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Clean the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Balmex Diaper Rash Cream With Zinc Oxide.