About the product
- 5-ounce bottle of hydrating gel facial cleanser specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin
- Gentle face wash cleanses and nourishes without over-drying, irritating, or causing tightness in skin
- Clinically proven gel cleanser to effectively remove dirt, oil, pollutants, and makeup without disrupting skin’s moisture barrier
- Contains nourishing Active Naturals Oat and soothing Calming Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin
- Gel formula is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-drying, non-irritating, and fragrance-free with an exclusive Polymeric Cleansing System for heathy skin day after day
Gently cleanse and hydrate dry and sensitive skin with Aveeno Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser. This facial cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove dirt, oil, pollutants, and makeup without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. This soap-free facial cleanser gently cleanses without over-drying or causing tightness in skin, leaving it calm and soothed. The gentle face wash is formulated with Calming Feverfew and Nourishing OAT, two of nature’s effective and proven ingredients for sensitive skin. The non-drying formula containing our exclusive Polymeric Cleansing System cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it looking healthy day after day. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser is fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
For external use only. If product gets into eyes, rince thoroughly with water.
Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice