Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 instantly helps calm and soothe irritated, dry skin. Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. That’s why this fast-absorbing moisturizer with 100% mineral sunscreen rebalances and strengthens dry skin, reducing the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just one week. Featuring Calming Feverfew and Nourishing OAT, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves skin feeling soothed and nourished. The oil- and fragrance-free moisturizer is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist tested.
- 2.5-fluid ounce bottle of daily moisturizer for sensitive skin that is specially formulated to rebalance and strengthen dry skin
- Calming daily moisturizer helps rebalance irritated skin and reduces the appearance of redness and irritation in just 1 week
- The 100% mineral sunscreen provides daily broad spectrum SPF 30 UVA and UVB protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- Contains fast-absorbing and clinically proven ingredients of Active Naturals Calming Feverfew and Nourishing Oat that leave skin feeling soothed and nourished
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested formula that is oil-free and fragrance-free, making it perfect for sensitive skin
For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Active IngredientsTitanium Dioxide (4.3%)Zinc Oxide (3%)PurposeSuncreenInactive Ingredients Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Behenate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Aluminum Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Alumina, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Squalane, Arachidyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 60, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (and) Methyl Ionones, Ceramide NP, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
For sunscreen use: apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures includin.