Enhance your home’s scent with Air Wick Scented Candles infused with 100% natural essential oils. Each Air Wick Scented Candle releases fragrance for up to 35 hours so your home smells always welcoming. These scented candles come in a design glass with cork lid that protects fragrance and essential oils until first use. They are ideal gifts for wedding, gifts for party, gift for home. They are elegant burning candles that can be used as your spa candle creating a unique aromatherapy environment.
- APPLE ORCHARD & CEYLON CINNAMON - Freshly picked apples straight from the orchard combined with traces of cinnamon powder while a touch of vanilla warms the heart of this fragrance
- NATURAL ESSENTIAL OIL – Contains natural essential oils that promotes a sense of wellbeing
- LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE and BURN – from first to last lighting, enjoy the unique atmosphere Air Wick candles can offer. Up to 70 hours burn based on 2 pack, you can enjoy your favorite Air Wick scented candles all week long
- PREMIUM DESIGN - High-quality scented candles in solid design glass. Cork lid protects fragrance and essential oils until first use
- GREAT FOR GIFTING – The convenient size, design glass, cork lid and pure scent make Air Wick Scented Candles the ideal gift for Weddings, Birthday, Aromatherapy, Party
Hydrotreated Paraffin Wax, Olus Oil, Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Fragrance, Cera Microcristallina, Synthetic Wax, Octrizole, Ascorbyl Palmitate, BHT. Contains fragrance allergens.
To prevent fire or injury. Keep free from foreign objects (e.g. matches). Do not add essential oils. Never leave a burning candle unattended, near anything that can catch fire or burn for more than 4 hours. Do not move or tip while lit or before liquid hardens. Glass will be hot during and after use. Stop when less than 1cm (1/2") of product remains. Extinguish by blowing gently. Always leave at least 20cm (8") between burning candles. Do not use if glass is damaged. Do not reuse. Discard after use. Ensure candle is extinguished before replacing the lid.
Place upright on a flat heat resistant, non-electrical surface, away from drafts. Keep wick trimmed to 1cm (1/2"). Glass will be hot during and after use. Extinguish by blowing gently.