|Heading||Help make it feel better.|
|Active Ingredients||Menthol; Eucalyptus Oil; Cedarleaf Oil (Myristica Oil); Nutmeg Oil; Thymol|
|Directions||1. Tear scent pad pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch exposed pad directly. If you do touch pad, be sure to wash hands thoroughly. 2. Insert pad into top slot of the Soothing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer. 3. Plug the Soothing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer into a 120-volt electrical outlet. Replace pad after 8 hours. Replacing Pads: 1. Unplug the Soothing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer. 2. Shake out old pad and discard. 3. Open refill pad and insert as described above. Cleaning: If there is some residue from scent pad built up on the unit, unplug the unit and wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use any household cleaners and do not immerse in water to clean. Do not use any other pads or oils with the Soothing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer. Do not use more than one pad at a time. A light layer of oil may form on the Soothing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer. Should this occur, unplug the unit and wipe with a tissue.|
|Uses||How it works: The Soothing Vapor Pads Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer works by heat activating the soothing menthol vapors in the Vicks VapoPad and releasing them in the air. Guiding slots make it easy to insert and remove scent pads. Soft, glowing nightlight. Simply plug unit in for up to 8 hours of soothing comfort. Soothing Vicks vapors. Use with: Vicks VapoPads refill pads. For best results: Plug unit in outlet closest to user. Allow 30-60 minutes for vapors to fill the room. Use only with Vicks VapoPads. Includes 5 VapoPad Refills.|
|Warnings||READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON PACKAGE BEFORE USE. Do not immerse in water. Do not use household cleaners on this product. Risk of electric shock. This product is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. Use only in a properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet. Do not use with extension cords. Do not block the Soothing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer airflow. Do not place exposed pad on furniture, fabrics, bedding and plastics. CAUTION: Risk of Electric Shock and Fire Hazard. Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor. Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with plenty of water. Pad is not to be taken internally. WARNING: PAD MAY PRESENT A CHOKING HAZARD. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. UL LISTED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.|
How do I take advantage of Free Standard Shipping?