Hibiclens is a medical grade liquid antimicrobial cleanser, proven to kill many harmful bacteria (including MRSA), viruses and fungi. Washing with Hibiclens before contact with contaminated skin and surfaces will help eliminate the risk of transfer. Add Hibiclens to your first aid kit, car kit, diaper bag, or purse for all those times you need to clean hands but can't get to a sink. Whether you're attending school or camp, competing in athletic events, or shopping for groceries, you can use Hibiclens in those situations which enable the spread of bacteria and viruses, but leave you without a convenient way to wash your hands. Gentle enough for daily use to protect against germs and flu.
- Contains (1) 4 fluid ounce bottle of Hibiclens Antimicrobial/Antiseptic Skin Cleanser. For general skin cleansing, reduces bacteria that can cause disease. Dermatologically tested. Prevents skin infections, reducing the risk of cross-infection.
- This skin cleanser has antiseptic activity & a persistent antimicrobial effect with rapid bactericidal activity against a wide range of microorganisms. Great for daily hand washing, general skin cleanser, pre-surgical skin prep, and surgical hand scrub.
- Hibiclens kills bacteria, viruses & fungi & continues killing germs for up to 24 hours after washing. It's powerful cleansing action is still gentle on skin, even with frequent use. The 4 ounce bottle is perfect for cleansing hands or skin at home.
- Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care & surgical products for use in a range of settings.
- We care about patients and customers and put them at the heart of everything we do. Our products provide value for money, supported by clinical and health economic evidence. We strive to find new ways to minimize community and hospital-acquired conditions.
Content and information on Pharmapacks.com is provided for
informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided
by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or
prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem,
immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements
regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is
correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You
should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and
contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not
liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are
provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the
individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or
endorsed by Pharmapacks.com. Actual results
may vary among users.