The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 60 shades that wow! and it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology. For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry. Use nail polish remover to wipe away any residue on the nail. Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel Color. Allow color to dry for 5 minutes. Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat. Let natural light do the rest.
- UV-FREE GEL POLISH: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish gives you the chip-resistant hardness of a professional gel manicure without the need for a UV lamp. Just use our two-coat system for beautiful, bodacious color that shines stronger and lasts longer.
- RADIANT COLOR: Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Nail Polish is available in 75 gorgeous colors, so you can complement your day wear, work wear, evening wear, date night, little black dress, jeans and t-shirt, sundress, bikini, shorts and tank top, or any look!
- SMOOTH AS BUTTER: With Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Nail Polish, V-Amplified, you'll look fabulous, dahling. A deep, purplish red like velvet curtains, V-Amplified is the perfect shade for day, work, evening! Color your whole day with a touch of V-Amplified.
- LONGER-LASTING MANICURE: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish is the closest thing you can get to a salon manicure at home, no UV lamp required! Just apply a basecoat and top coat of your favorite color, let it dry, and finish with Miracle Gel Top Coat.
- LAQUER LUST: Compare Sally Hansen to Oribe, Butter London, Kleancolor, Oksale, Sinful Colors, Essie, OPI, Makartt, TOPBeauty, Elite99, Revlon, KBShimmer, ILNP, Indexu, China Glaze, BTArtbox, Born Pretty, City, Zoya, Biutee, Miss Moda, or Pretty Diva.
Content and information on Pharmapacks.com is provided for
informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided
by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or
prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem,
immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements
regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is
correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You
should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and
contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not
liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are
provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the
individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or
endorsed by Pharmapacks.com. Actual results
may vary among users.