Maximize your Green Potential.
100% Natural Cotton & Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic, Chlorine/Dioxin Free, No Chemicals, Viscose or Rayon
All our organic and natural feminine hygiene products are hypoallergenic, designed with quality materials and comfort in mind for today's active woman.
This product adheres to the following standards to keep our body and earth safe:
- Natural Cotton - Viscose/Rayon Free Absorbent Core
- Hypoallergenic - Skin Allergy Free
- Gynecologist Tested - Designed & Developed Under Gynecological Supervision
- Soft Top Layer - Soft and Discrete Surface for Added Comfort
- Winged - For Added Protection + Secure Fit
- Breathable - Natural Breathable Layers Admit Air to the Skin for Added Dryness + Better Health
- Biodegradable - Dissolves Quickly, Easily, Safely and Naturally
- Individually Wrapped - For Easy Carrying around and Hygienic Reasons
- Chlorine & Dioxin Free - No Chlorine or Dioxin is Used in the Bleaching Process
- Perfume Free - All Maxim Products are Unscented
- Absorbency - Maxim Pads are Available in Array of Absorbency Level Needs
- Outstanding Protection - Leak Protection Channel Pulls Fluid Flow Away from the Body for Maximum Dryness
- Total Freedom - Maxim Pads Are Made to Leave You Feeling Clean, Fresh and Confident.
Maxim pads are made with 100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core. They are Viscose or Rayon free to reduce the risk of Irritations & Allergy. No Chlorine or Dioxin are used in our entire Bleaching Process.
- 100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core
- Special Cotton Interlace Cover Sheet
- Impermeable, Breathable Leak Protection Back Layer
- Leak Control Channels
- Individually Wrapped
- Triple Adhesive Strip
We are so confident that you'll be satisfied with Maxim products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchased product, we will gladly replace or refund your purchase.
Lab Tested - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Let's Save the Planet - By using cotton products you are contributing to the prevention of tree felling to obtain cellulose pulp.
Content and information on Pharmapacks.com is provided for
informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided
by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or
prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem,
immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements
regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is
correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You
should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and
contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not
liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are
provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the
individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or
endorsed by Pharmapacks.com. Actual results
may vary among users.