Keep tap water healthier and tasting better longer with Brita Longlast Pitcher Replacement Filters. Made with pleated filter technology for 3X longer life compared to 40 gallon filters. Longlast replacement filters reduce lead, asbestos, and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time (substances reduced may not be in all users' water). Change the Longlast filters every 120 gallons, about every 6 months for the average family, for best performance. The pull top cap on these filters makes insertion and removal easy. With activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor, these filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride, an additive in water (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The fibrous matrix in the filter holds active ingredients in place so no black flecks appear in your water. One LongLast Filter can replace 900 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
- LONG LASTING: The Longlast Filter lasts 6 months. That's 4x longer compared to PUR Lead Reduction 30 gallon filter life and Zerowater 15 gallon filter life
- REDUCES LEAD: Longlast filters are certified by WQA to reduce 99% of lead, chlorine (taste and odor), cadmium, mercury, benzene, asbestos and more found in tap water for cleaner, great tasting water. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
- BPA FREE AND EASY INSTALLATION: The Longlast Filter is BPA free and compatible with all Brita Pitchers except Stream and Infinity. Filter has a pull top cap which makes it quick and easy to change and there is no presoak or rinse required
- GREAT TASTING: Brita Longlast filters reduce 13 contaminants found in tap water including Chlorine (taste and odor). Substances reduced may not be found in all users' water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita Longlast Filter can replace 900 standard 16 oz. water bottles. You'll stay hydrated, save money, and reduce plastic waste.
Content and information on Pharmapacks.com is provided for
informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided
by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or
prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem,
immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements
regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is
correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You
should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and
contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not
liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are
provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the
individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or
endorsed by Pharmapacks.com. Actual results
may vary among users.