Carrot Creme by Hollywood Beauty for Split ends Treatment
Ingredients: Deionized Water , Isopropyl Myristate , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Stearyl Alcohol , Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) , Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean) , Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Beat Vulgaris Root Extract (Beet) , Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) , Vitamin B (Yeast Extract) , Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) , Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) , Panthenol , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Hiemale) , Peanut Oil (Arachis Hypogaea) , Acrylates , Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer , Triethanolamine , Fragrance , Methyl Paraben , Propyl Paraben , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Yellow #5 (CI 19140) , Yellow #6 (CI 15985).
- Treats your hair with care.
- Provides essential vitamins needed.
- Helps restore your hairs natural beauty.
- No petroleum jelly that can clog hair follicles.
- Hair is fragile and should be treated with care.
- Breakage occurs when hair is lacking in essential vitamins needed to maintain a proper bond.
- Formulated with beta carotene to help restore your hairs natural beauty and shine.
- Carrot Creme by Hollywood Beauty for Split ends Treatment has Vitamins, Beta Carotene and 3 essential Oils for hair Strength.
- It is also a Deep Conditioning Creme.
- Adds strength and moisture to dry, damaged hair.
- Condition while you shower
Content and information on Pharmapacks.com is provided for informational
purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided by one's
physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or
prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem,
immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements
regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is
correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You
should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and
contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not
liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are
provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the
individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or
endorsed by Pharmapacks.com. Actual results
may vary among users.