- Dulcolax Comfort Coated 5 mg Laxative Tablets
- relieves irregularity. This product usually causes bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Overnight relief.
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity.
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Acacia; Acetylated Monoglyceride; Carnauba Wax; Cellulose Acetate Phthalate; Corn Starch; Dibutyl Phthalate; Docusate Sodium; Gelatin; Glycerin; Iron Oxides; Kaolin; Lactose; Magnesium Stearate; Methylparaben; Pharmaceutical Glaze; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Propylparaben; Red No. 30 Lake; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitan Monooleate; Sucrose; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; White Wax; Yellow No. 10 Lake
- Take with a glass of water.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet in a single daily dose.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting, or a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.